McKinley Homes Emergency Contact Procedure
Please review your warranty documents to verify if an issue is an emergency.
The guidelines below will help you to determine if a warranty request is deemed an emergency.
- Electrical: For an electrical emergency, the issue includes total electric failure to your Home. Please verify the loss of electricity is isolated to your Home.
- HVAC: For a cooling emergency, the issue includes a total loss of air conditioning to the Home. If a Home has 2 air conditioning units, both units must be inoperable to be considered an emergency. Additionally, the outside air temperature must be above 80 degrees fahrenheit.
- HVAC: For a heating emergency, the issue includes a total loss of heat to the Home. If a Home has 2 heating units, both units must be inoperable to be considered an emergency. Additionally, the outside air temperature must be below 50 degrees fahrenheit.
- Plumbing: All plumbing fixtures and/ or toilets stop working in the Home and no water is supplied to the Home. Please note the water shutoff at the meter is not considered an emergency. Please contact your water provider for further assistance.
- Plumbing: A water leak occurs where the water must be shutoff to the entire Home to avoid potential or further damage. Isolated leaks may be fixed by turning off the water supply to the leaking fixture.
- Roofing: Water is actively leaking through the roof. Please note a roofing representative may not be able to access the roof until the rain has stopped. If possible, measures may be taken to minimize damage.
For non-emergency issues, please complete the warranty ticket on the McKinleyHomes.com website under the warranty tab and one of our Customer Care Representatives will contact you via phone or email within 48 hours of submittal. Contact will be made during normal business hours Monday to Friday, 8am – 6pm EST excluding holidays.
The McKinley Homes Customer Care Emergency Number (470) 489-5021.
For faster service, you may contact the mechanical contractor or appliance manufacturer directly by referencing the contact information provided in your closing packet or on the sticker located on the inside of your electrical panel.