McKinley Homes is currently looking for a Land Acquisition Manager to be based in our Atlanta office.
The essential duties will include assisting or directing the following.
- The identification of land acquisition opportunities through a strong network of contacts and knowledge of the Atlanta metro market.
- Strong networking skills. Develop business, community, real estate brokers, attorney’s, engineer’s and other relationships and to help identify land opportunities.
- Knowledge of the Atlanta metro land and development market, including the various municipal zoning, permitting and entitlement processes.
- Prepare land valuation analysis and memoranda for review and executive approvals.
- Negotiation and preparation of LOI’s and Contracts.
- Assist with preparation, scheduling of outside consultants and review of due diligence materials.
- Assist with the zoning and entitlement process.
- Manage internal Land Banking projects, including coordination of closings, draws, monthly reporting and review of projects progress.
The successful applicant will…
- Bachelors degree in Business, Real Estate, Finance, Landscape Architecture or Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Land Acquisition in the Atlanta market.
- A strong Atlanta real estate network
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)