We’re now recruiting a new Customer Service Representative! Responsible for addressing warranty concerns fielded by warranty administrator from McKinley Homeowners. This is achieved by reviewing warranty policies, scheduling trade partners, and/or performing warrantable work themselves.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate homeowner issue and be able to accurately diagnose issue with proper solution.
- Be able to effectively communicate with homeowners about warranty policy and unwarrantable items.
- Work with trade partners to resolve warranty issues with their workmanship and materials.
- Be able to perform simplistic repairs to expedite homeowner warranty concerns.
- Certifies repair work meets McKinley standards and guidelines and confirms with homeowner that satisfaction is met.
- Handle all billing and accounting issues that arise through warrantable work with Customer Service Manager.
- Provide reporting metrics addressing performance of trade partners across communities.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must have 3+ years experience in construction service field position.
- Experience with hands on carpentry, drywall, and painting.
- Must possess professional attitude to represent the company in a positive manner
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving record
- Valid Auto insurance coverage
- Intermediate PC skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and BuildPro/SupplyPro
- Excellent follow-up, communication (written and verbal) and time management skills
- Able to simultaneously perform multiple detail-oriented tasks with little oversight
- Work well under pressure
- Accept constructive feedback
- Detail Oriented
- Team Player
This job consists of both office and external site locations and individual must be able to travel and stand for periods of time (up to 4 hours). Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. Finger dexterity is required to operate a 10-key and computer keyboard. Must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle.