McKinley Homes is currently looking for a Land Acquisition Manager to be based in our Atlanta office.
The essential duties will include assisting or directing the following:
· The identification of land acquisition opportunities through a strong network of contacts and knowledge of the Atlanta metro market.
· Strong networking skills. Develop business, community, real estate brokers, attorneys, engineer’s and other relationships and help identify land opportunities.
· Knowledge of the Atlanta metro land and development market, including the various municipal zoning, permitting, and entitlement processes.
· Prepare land valuation analysis and memoranda for review and executive approvals.
· Negotiation and preparation of LOI’s and Contracts.
· Assist with preparation, scheduling of outside consultants, and review of due diligence materials.
· Assist with the zoning and entitlement process.
· Manage internal Land Banking projects, including coordination of closings, draws, monthly reporting, and review of project progress.
The successful applicant:
· Bachelors degree in Business, Real Estate, Finance, Landscape Architecture or Engineering.
· Minimum 3 years experience in Land Acquisition in the Atlanta market.
· A strong Atlanta real estate network
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)