We have an opening for FULL-TIME RISK CONTROL ANALYST in our Peachtree Corners, GA.
(1) Evaluate the effectiveness of the company’s internal control framework in addressing risks and accomplishing the company’s goals and objectives.
(2) Update and monitor the operation’s risk and review, complete, and track errors the operations.
(3) Review, analyze, and manage operational risks in business units and implement corrective action plans to prevent, eliminate, and mitigate operational risks.
(4) Work with GAAP, IFRS and statutory reporting; Sarbanes Oxley, AT101, and regulatory audits.
(5) Financial service experience related to audits, risk management, control, and compliance.
Requires a Master’s degree in finance, accounting, or related quantitative field plus at least two years of experience with knowledge of statistics & data analysis, risk management, security investment analysis. Please send resume to McKinley Construction, 655 Engineering Dr., Suite 208, Peachtree Corners, GA, 30092
Please send your resume to email@example.com